How does Invisalign work?
- During the initial consultation, your dentist at Dr. Sachdeva’s Dental Surgery will discuss the problem you have with your teeth. Dr. Sachdeva will also explore the results you are hoping to achieve. If your condition makes you a good candidate for Invisalign, Dr. Sachdeva will present you with a treatment plan.
- He will take impressions of your teeth, which are then digitised into a 3D image (ClinCheck®). By using this system he can plot your tooth movements with great accuracy and determine what needs to be done to align the teeth correctly. .
- Once you have agreed to the treatment plan presented, aligners are then custom-made for you. Each aligner is different and they help move your teeth gradually into their proper position.
- Aligners have to be worn for approximately two weeks before you switch to the next aligner in the series. You only need to take them out every time you eat, drink, brush and floss.
- Your check-ups will be every 4-6 weeks to monitor your progress as well as to receive your next series of aligners.
- After you have completed your treatment, a suitable retainer is inserted to protect your beautiful smile.
The Benefits of Invisalign
- The aligner is barely noticeable so your smile remains the same while moving your teeth into the desired position
- The aligner is removable and doesn’t need constant adjustment or tightening
- No pain and irritation is experienced unlike traditional braces, making it comfortable to wear all day.
- Doesn’t interfere with your dental care routine and helps maintain your oral hygiene habits.
Visit Dr. Sachdeva’s Dental Surgery for your Invisalign Consultation
If you have misaligned teeth, it’s best to ask for help from the dental partners in Wantirna South at Dr. Sachdeva’s Dental Surgery. By thoroughly evaluating your case, we will be able to determine if you are a good candidate for Invisalign. With Invisalign, your teeth can be straightened in a discreet and comfortable way while keeping your smile pleasant and natural looking.
Contact us on (03) 9800 2338 or simply book your appointment online.