A partial denture typically is held in place by one or more metal clasps that fit around the remaining healthy teeth.
Another advantage of having a partial denture is that it helps mechanically balance your bite.
This helps you chew better. In addition partial dentures also add support to your lips and cheeks.
Such support is necessary to articulate your words clearly when you speak and goes a long way to make you look better also.
The Procedure for Getting Dentures
- Take of impressions or moulds that will be used as a model for the denture
- Perform tooth extraction to remove any unhealthy teeth
- Adjustments are made to get the best level of comfort and the best fit once the denture is placed
Benefits of Dentures
- Fill in the gaps caused by missing teeth
- Replace teeth that were in poor state
- Prevent adjacent teeth from shifting
- Support facial structure
- Allow you eat the foods you want
- Prevent speech impediment
- More affordable than dental implants
- Last up to 5 to 10 years
Top-notch Work On Partial Dentures In Wantirna South
With modern dentistry, your doctors at Dr. Sachdeva’s Dental Surgery can restore your perfect smile using high-quality dentures and other tooth replacement solutions. Don’t let tooth loss depreciates the quality of your life. We have the solution you need for your smile concerns.
At Dr. Sachdeva’s Dental Surgery, our goal is to make quality dental care affordable. We encourage you to take advantage of our latest offers. For more information, visit our special offers page.