The pain from infected wisdom teeth can be recurring and in some cases quite severe.
If the infection becomes chronic or often enough requiring the use of antibiotics, it is recommended that these teeth be removed.
Removal of a wisdom tooth is a very common procedure. Removal of troublesome wisdom teeth should usually be done as soon as possible before the problems get worse. If you have wisdom teeth growing and you are having serious issues handling it then we recommend you to come and see Dr. Sachdeva.
Problems Caused By Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Swelling Sore gum
- Pus from the gum
- Difficulties in opening month
- Difficulties in chewing food and swallowing
Wisdom teeth can become wedged when they develop and if there is little space for the teeth to grow. Sometimes it is not noticeable and gets ignored. We always suggest seeing Dr. Sachdeva before the teeth create more issues.
Sometimes if they are not causing problems, they go unnoticed, until they can cause collection of food and decay to the neigbouring molar teeth i.e. 2nd molar teeth.
Importance of Wisdom Teeth Removal
- Infection can occur if they’re not removed.
- A person will also experience pain, swelling, stiffness in the jaw and illness.
- Wisdom teeth are hard to clean because of their location in a person’s mouth.
- If teeth are partly covered and there’s an issue with eruption, the wisdom tooth can be at risk of debris growing and in danger of possible infection appearing.
- Signs such as redness, swelling, pain, complication in opening the jaw, and other illnesses associated to your wisdom teeth may result in serious infection if you disregard the treatment.
Superior Work on Wisdom Teeth in Wantirna South
Do you encounter any issues with your wisdom teeth? It’s advisable to see your dentist as soon as possible. Furthermore, you can ask your dentist about wisdom teeth on your next dental appointment.
Dr Sheetal Sachdeva and his team have extensive experience dealing with wisdom tooth problems. At Dr. Sachdeva’s Dental Surgery, our doctors have handled a vast range of simple and complex wisdom tooth conditions over the years.
At Dr. Sachdeva’s Dental Surgery, our goal is to make quality dental care affordable. We encourage you to take advantage of our latest offers. For more information, visit our special offers page.